PERSONAL ASSISTANCE SCHEME
We are able to offer a personal assistance scheme for anyone needing the active support of another person to attend our festival. To claim a ticket for a personal assistant at no extra charge*, you must purchase a full price ticket and meet the below criteria.
Personal assistant tickets are available to customers with one or more of the following:
- Disability Living Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Attendance Allowance
- Personal Independence Allowance
- A certificate of visual impairment
- Official / documented evidence that you are registered as severely sight impaired (blind)
- UK-recognised identification for an assistance dog
We will also require a copy of some form of photo ID (such as a driving licence or passport) to support your application.
Registering for the Personal Assistance Scheme
Please call 0344 335 0437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org referencing Liverpool International Music Festival in your correspondence and our ticket provider TicketQuarter will guide you through how to claim your personal assistant ticket.