LIMF ACADEMY CLASS OF 2018-2019
LIMF Academy is our award-winning talent development programme that gives Merseyside’s most promising emerging talent the opportunity to grow and develop their craft as an artist or band. This year we are thrilled to be working with 6 artists and bands, 3 of which have been named as the ‘Most Ready’.
The ‘Most Ready’ for 2018 are LUNA, Raheem Alameen and KYAMI who had the amazing opportunity of performing at this year’s LIMF Festival and are now enrolled on our Elite Talent Development Programme. To find out more about our programme read on below.
The LIMF Academy Class of 2018-2019
They will received the following:
- A performance slot at LIMF 2018 as well as additional performance opportunities
- 8 x Masterclasses
- 8 x Get To Know sessions
- 10 hours free rehearsal time
- Mentor sessions with Yaw Owusu
- A bursary
- Activity marketing support
The 3 ‘Most Ready’ artists will receive all the above plus:
- A live session with Steve Levine
- A live interview on BBC Introducing with Dave Monks
- Professional Biog
- Editorial with Bido Lito!
- A live session with Bido Lito!
- EPK with Bido Lito!
- 12 x Mentor sessions with Yaw Owusu
- 4 x Skill Development sessions
- London Showcase
- Philharmonic collaboration showcase
- London Networking / Insight
- Membership with PRS
- Free Distro with Ditto Music
- Audio EPK package from KCC Live
Upcoming Events / Latest News
To follow the journey of all our Academy artists and bands past and present and for exclusive new releases, live videos and all the latest news, make sure you check out our Tumblr page.
About LIMF Academy
LIMF Academy is open to all musicians from any genre. As long as you’re aged between 16-25, have recorded music for us to hear and live in Merseyside, you can enter. We’ll be looking for our next intake in Spring 2019, so keep in touch by signing up to our e-newsletter and following us on Twitter, Facebook and our Tumblr page.
For more information, please contact: academy@LIMFestival.com