TICKETING T’S & C’S
Please take some time to read through the festival terms and conditions and understand what is expected of you at the Liverpool International Music Festival. The boring stuff we know – but essential reading!
Ticket Terms and Conditions
In these Terms & Conditions (the ‘Conditions’), (i) ‘Event’ means the event for which you have purchased a ticket; (ii) ‘the Promoter’, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means Liverpool City Council and any associated promoter(s) of the Event; and (iii) ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you as the ticket holder.
- Your purchase of a valid ticket and entry into the Event constitutes your acceptance of all of the Conditions laid out below.
- The Promoter operates a Challenge 25 policy. It is important that you read and take note of the full policy below.
- No pass-outs, No re-entry, No refunds (subject to clause 4).
- Refunds are only applicable should the Event be cancelled, re-scheduled or there is a material change to the event. A ‘material’ change is a change, which in our opinion alone makes the Event materially different to that which any purchaser of a ticket could reasonably expect. A change to the artists performing at the Event shall not be a material change. The amount of any such refund shall be relayed to purchasers as early as possible after the Event. Personal arrangements including, but not limited to, travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk and the Promoter shall not be liable for any losses incurred from personal arrangements or wasted expenditure beyond the ticket refund.
- If clause 4 above applies, you must claim your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place. If the Event is cancelled, you must claim your refund within 3 months of the cancelled event, unless advised otherwise.
- The Promoter is unable to accept liability for personal damages, losses, or injuries sustained at the Event. Any personal property brought to the Event is at your own risk.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the full, advertised billed performances take place, the Promoter reserves the right to change the published bill and/or running times without notification. This includes, but is not limited to, artists and billed attractions. Tickets are for the Event and not a specific artist.
- Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain our property and subject to these Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission.
- The Promoter has granted appointed security company the right to refuse admission to the entire Event.
- Upon purchase and receipt of your ticket, please check it carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- The Promoter will not issue duplicate tickets for lost or stolen tickets. Keep your ticket safe.
- Tickets are security printed. Tickets purchased from sources other than official agencies are at your own risk and may be invalid. Beware of forgeries.
- A ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered, torn or defaced.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, whether commercial or non-commercial, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
- Strictly no illegal substances.
- Search is a condition of entry and presence at the Event.
- The Promoter shall be entitled to confiscate (i) any of the items listed and (ii) any other items which the Promoter considers may be used as weapons, or are otherwise deemed by the Promoter to be dangerous or inappropriate. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, theft or damage to confiscated items.
Prohibited Items – Air Horns, Alcohol, All Recording Equipment, Animals (except for assistance dogs), BBQs, Cans, Chinese lanterns, Firearms, Fireworks, Flares, Gas Canisters/Cylinders, Glass Bottles, Glass of any kind, Hammers, Illegal Substances, Knives, Laser Pens/Laser Equipment, Legal Highs, Portable Chairs, Smoke Canisters, Soft Drinks, Sound Systems, Tape Recorders, Umbrellas, Video Recorders and any items deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate.
- No unauthorised filming or sound recording. Any unauthorised recordings may be confiscated and/or destroyed by the Promoter.
- Please note that by entering the event you give your express consent to being photographed/filmed or sound recorded as part of the audience, and to your name, voice and/or likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio or audio-visual recording of the Event to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This may include filming by the police or security staff for the security of attendees at the Event or the prevention of crime.
- Strictly no trading allowed on site without the Promoter’s consent.