Why was Liverpool named the UK’s most Musical City in an Arts Council public vote? Why did Liverpool top a TripAdvisor poll as the best nightlife destination in the UK?
One reason has to be our unique music venues spread across the city centre putting on live bands, DJs and artists every week of the year and the LIMF Fringe celebrates these amazing venues, promoting their programme of the best cutting-edge music the city has to offer. No-one knows Liverpool’s music scene better than the programmers and venues that host it all year and it’s this vibrancy and diversity that keeps the city centre rocking, dancing, jamming and pumping while simultaneously beard-stroking and shoe-gazing all night, every weekend.
LIMF Fringe is your chance to see and hear the reasons why Liverpool is the Guinness Book of Records’ World Capital of Pop.
If you get here early enough you could collect a limited edition free CD packed with tracks by the city’s prime acts. Look for the Fringe posters for participating venues and try something fresh, exciting and good for your ears. We’ll see you at the front, near the bar, where the music is.
Urban Strawberry Lunch at the Bombed Out Church
- Sunday: Fringe Festival
- Friday: OXJAM BOTB – Heat 1 Doors 6pm
- Saturday: OXJAM BOTB – Heat 2 Doors 6pm (Heat 3 and Final taking place on 30th & 31st)
- Sunday: Fire Beneath The Sea headline a day of music! More Bands TBA
The Grapes (60 Roscoe Street)
- Sunday: Jazz ConFusion free from 6pm
Fringe artists performing at Albert Dock:
- Saturday: James Munro, Indigo Sky, Koala Collective, Callum McMorran
- Sunday: Dave O’Grady, Joe Symes & the Loving Kind, Muz & Jack. Dominic Dunn, Terry Gray, Tyler Mensah, Shoa, Daniel Badger
- Monday: Sophia Ben-Yousef, Milly Courtney, Me & Deboe